Treasury Sales Director at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, this highly valued teammate is responsible for selling Circle’s innovative Treasury solutions within their assigned accounts and territory. You will be responsible for building relationships with target accounts, closing new business deals and expanding their investment over time.
What you’ll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close to renewal
- Develop and manage a metrics-driven sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast your business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify, prioritize, and build relationships with strategic, high-revenue opportunities across Family Offices, hedge funds, corporations, and banks
- Actively partner with a cross-functional teams to drive deal closure
- Collaborate with your peers to highlight best practices and lessons learned
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You are an experienced relationship sales executive with 8+ years experience of selling financial services products to Treasury executives.
- You have the ability to build trusted relationships with your clients and they view you as a true partner.
- You obsess about the details and the overall customer experience.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote