We are looking to hire an experienced solutions engineer to work alongside our passionate sales team. As a solutions engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our Account Executives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of products, and create customized software solutions for the client.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional sales acumen. Prior experience in SaaS is required and experience in Higher Education is a plus.
- Playing a critical role in the product development lifecycle by being a conduit between the customers, sales and product teams.
- Collects and distills client best practices to help assist the sales and marketing organization.
- Own product training.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Draft and deliver presentations on targeted products.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries.
- Contribute to our technical documentation and databases of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous work experience as a solutions engineer.
- Experience in SaaS.
- High-level communication skills.
- A story teller- someone who can present solutions and tell stories to illustrate their relevance in the Higher Education realm.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Attention to detail.
Symplicity is the market leader in employability solutions. We help companies find talent, we help Higher Ed bridge the skills gap and we help recent college graduates launch their careers. Used by over 30 million students worldwide, our comprehensive suite of products touches the full life cycle of a student. From admission to alumni engagement, Symplicity’s products cover career services, advising, student conduct, campus life as well as housing & residence life. Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran. Please note: employment with Symplicity contingent on successful completion of background check.
More Information on Symplicity Corporation
Symplicity Corporation operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Arlington, VA. Symplicity Corporation was founded in 1996. It has 221 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 25 open jobs at Symplicity Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description