Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Manager, Sales Development to join our growing Revenue and Sales Development organization. You will be responsible for the coaching and development of our Sales Development team members and will have the opportunity to have a measurable impact on creating new processes and procedures for the team.
What you'll work on:
- Leading 6-10 individual Sales Development contributors to achieve & exceed all defined quotas
- Inspiring, engaging, and enabling your team by:
- Coaching on best practices
- Reviewing and assessing performance
- Supporting their ongoing professional development
- Optimizing their overall business contributions
- Driving continuous departmental improvement by optimizing existing processes and developing new ones in accordance with business goals
- Actively partnering with cross-functional teams across Revenue, Marketing, and more to analyze and optimize team performance
- Taking a creative and personalized approach to all activities associated with Sales Development
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience in a quota-bearing sales role
- 1+ years experience in a Sales Development management or formal Team Lead role
- You have a proven track record of consistently achieving team quota
- You lead by example and never expect one of your teammates to do something you wouldn’t
- You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech
- You have the ability to coach and inspire a team of individual contributors to deliver best in class performance
- You are a strong communicator and analytical thinker
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote