Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving all messaging and assets that support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Sales, and Professional Services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You'll Do
- Develop an annual marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new offerings, market segments, and geographies.
- Gain a deep understanding of buyer needs and how Veeva solutions meet those needs.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Empower sales to communicate our products effectively to prospective customers.
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives.
- Partner closely with product and market strategy to gain a deep understanding of product vision, upcoming functionality, and determine how best to communicate this externally.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Proactively identify customer success and bring those stories to life for use in marketing.
- Create content (e.g. thought leadership, videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the solution to the marketplace.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience; demonstrated success marketing complex enterprise cloud software solutions
- Prior enterprise software product marketing experience 3+ years for a manager; 5+ for sr. manager
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging, and a persuasive writing style.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and influence across functions.
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have
- Success bringing innovative B2B offerings to market
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Work anywhere policy
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]