Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Motional
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will have an important voice as we strive to build a best in class Talent Acquisition function at Motional. We need that special someone to help us stay organized, schedule interviews, assist in managing our job postings, and take on Data projects as needed. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on an aggressive recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and overall value generation (hiring the best people while providing an exceptional candidate experience).
This position is a 12 month contract to start.
- Manage the day-to-day applicant tracking process and recruiting activities, such as coordinating and managing interviews
- Determine timing requirements, interviewer lists and on-site or remote logistics for panel interviews.
- Coordinating candidate travel as needed
- By participating on the talent acquisition team you will help design the candidate experience. Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence-your opinion is vital.
- Manage candidates during the on-site/remote interview experience and deal with challenges as they arise.
- Help plan and execute recruiting events and assist with college recruiting projects as needed.
- You will become an expert with Greenhouse, Gmail, Reimbi, and Google Sheets
Keeping up with latest status of all candidates throughout the hiring process from candidate accept to start and communicating regularly to Recruiters.
- Responsible for processing expenses as needed, and other duties and project as assigned.
Knowledge, thoughts and skills:
- Proficiency in Gmail and other G-Suite products
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is a big plus. We use Greenhouse.
- Must be extremely savvy at learning new software products and tools.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills, efficient, reliable, detail oriented, and organized.
- Someone that has a sense of urgency and doesn’t need constant follow-up to ensure that a task is complete, trustworthy, and accountable.
- Must be able to think outside of the box, be resourceful, and has a positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Confident at quickly adapting to changing work environment and priorities.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Education: Associates degree required or equivalent work or Military experience.
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. We’re behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, it’s imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motional’s success. That’s why we’ve established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.