Sr. Sales Operations Analyst (Remote) at LiveRamp
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
This position within Sales Operations will work directly with our Field Operations teams to ensure we optimize our customer engagements. This role enables you to have significant business impact through involvement in Salesforce development, process improvements, reporting, and other highly visible cross-functional projects.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is looking to build out their process design mindset, manage projects that impact commercial & customer success teams and grow in their Sales Operations career. You will be actively owning and managing the sales processes, and helping others within the team work on projects to improve the end to end productivity. This position will also serve as a front line person to our stakeholders as they develop more familiarity with our instance. The ideal candidate should be familiar with SaaS go-to-market framework and have experience engaging with senior executives.You will:
- Experience defining and implementing sales processes, procedures and policies i.e. You can enhance business processes from the diagnosis to documentation to execution.
- Streamline existing Sales and Sales Support Processes for the Commercial Sales & SDR organizations
- Perform project-based-work on an on-demand basis for the above departments
- Scope and design functional needs for Salesforce development projects as needed.
- Assist the team in maintaining our Sales Support/ticketing systems and Slack Channels.
- Maintain consistent global standards for our data.
- Ownership & creation of Sales dashboards, data, and related reporting needs.
- Maintain and/or assist in developing new Knowledge Base (KB) pages.
- Ownership of projects and tech tools or platforms
Help us scale the business by building carefully thought-out processes and reducing future technical debt. The team is laser focused on transforming our instance of Sales Cloud to a best-in-class system.About you:
- Minimum 5-7+ years relevant experience with at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills required.
- Business familiarity with SaaS companies.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you aka you enjoy ownership of projects end-to-end.
- You love partnering with and influencing other teams, and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Salesforce project-based experience
- Salesforce reporting experience
- Familiarity or experience with various tools & platforms - Gong, Tableau, Clari, Salesforce and many more
- AdTech Experience a Plus.
- Experience or familiarity with Demand Generation and/or working with marketing Ops or new sales tools roll-out from pilot to full launch etc a plus
- Experience presenting projects to diverse stakeholders and integrating feedback to future development needs.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and multi benefits reimbursement including fitness up to $125 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, CA (preferred) or Phoenix, AZ!
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.