Solution Sales Specialist at Ricoh USA, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:04 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
At Ricoh-USA, our Solution Sales Specialists will lead and be accountable for the consistent development of pipeline opportunities to achieve assigned sales goals. The role will execute Ricoh's solutions and services strategy with assigned large dealers and their management teams. This individual is accountable to source the required resources to achieve sales revenue and gross profit targets by influencing the dealer's portfolio of software and services and by selling the Ricoh Solutions Portfolio.This individual works alongside the dealer stakeholders to identify and qualify opportunities, provide related enablement activities, gain an understanding of the opportunity and document requirements. Successful Specialists will deliver compelling and relevant presentations to both the dealer and dealer customers to meet customer's desired business outcomes and ultimately drive market share. The Specialist will be the subject matter expert for the Ricoh Solutions and Services portfolio and expected to work across and/or escalate resource requirements through a matrixed organization with Ricoh dealers and their stakeholders and internal Ricoh resources; including all members of the Ricoh Field Market Team, Dealer Services, Services Delivery & Professional Services, and Sales Operations to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Leverage defined CRM system to input and manage software and services pipeline. The Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for reporting all prospecting and sales activities associated with this position consistently and timely.
- Demonstrate experience and success in consultative & solution selling to ensure that opportunities are accurately scoped, configured and delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Represents Ricoh inside the Dealer organization to influence the adoption of the Ricoh software and services portfolio within the Dealer's offerings.
- Work alongside Ricoh field marketing and enablement teams to lead Dealer sales programs that support Software and Professional Services sales growth.
- Ability to generate new sales opportunities by collaborating with dealer sales teams to pursue software and services expansion while working in a team selling environment.
- Able to call on prospects with dealers to develop new business level relationships to increase Ricoh's revenue share.
- Collaborate with the Ricoh Dealer Services, and the Dealer teams as needed to conduct opportunity discovery and design necessary to implement a solution that will meet prospect needs.
- Deliver a concise, well written business case, including an Executive Summary, Financial justification, and solution overview required for each opportunity.
- Ability to perform high-impact demonstrations that outline desire business outcomes.
- Consults and coordinates with the dealer in the areas of professional services and acts as dealer liaison and bridge to Ricoh internal functional areas, resources, and solutions partners.
- Drives to meet or exceed assigned KPI's and revenue performance criteria.
Participates in frequent communication of activities and opportunity status with Ricoh Market Team.
- Works alongside Ricoh colleagues and Dealer stakeholders to develop a comprehensive Dealer Business Plan to achieve assigned software and services growth targets.
- Accountable for continuous learning, self-development, and staying current with new and developing industry trends.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors. Routinely creates a helpful and positive work culture.
More Information on Ricoh USA, Inc.
Ricoh USA, Inc. operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Exton, PA and Campbell, CA. Ricoh USA, Inc. was founded in 1962. It has 15227 total employees. To see all 48 open jobs at Ricoh USA, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description