About The Role
Are you passionate about Sales? We’re currently looking for motivated Sales Specialists with excellent communication skills, a passion for sales, and the ability to provide personalized support through enrollment and program implementation.
Our Level 2 Associates are experts in all areas of sales and customer support. They thrive in dynamic and flexible environments, take ownership of our partners’ brands, products, and opportunities, and use their creative problem-solving abilities to go above and beyond expectations.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
*60-day contract with possible extension or chance to remain*
- The first point of contact that will introduce patients to the product
- Making outbound calls and converting those calls into enrollments
- Embodying our partner’s brand to quickly build a connection with prospects and assure them that your goals and their goals are aligned
- Meeting or exceeding service-level expectations consistently
- Identifying and documenting enrollment best practices
- Acquiring valuable patient insights and sharing them with the rest of the team to improve education and create exceptional patient experiences
- Staying current with product/platform changes and being able to educate customers on such changes
- Taking the initiative and identifying areas of opportunity that you can contribute to help the team as it grows
What You Bring To The Table
- 1+ years of sales or upsales experience: preferably supporting customers via outbound calls in a high volume environment
- Minimum 1 year of customer support experience with a consistent track record of exceeding quality and production expectations
- A solid understanding of what factors impact your ability to convert a prospective customer into a member
- You must have a clear and professional speaking voice/telephone manner with the ability to be friendly, courteous, and helpful
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile technology
- Ability to interact and complete tasks using multiple computer-based technologies
- Ascertain the prospect's concerns and challenges and shape your content to meet their needs and level of understanding while being sensitive
- Appreciate PartnerHero Values: Be Humble, Take Ownership, Embrace Growth, Manifest Trust, and Care for Others
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment - must be adaptable
- Loads of empathy - you genuinely care!
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with limited supervision
- Value the importance of diversity. Every candidate should be excited about working with a diverse variety of colleagues
What We Provide
- Preferred locations: US: PA, WA, AZ, VA, FL, ID, OR, NC, MI
- Full-time with the potential for overtime if requested by the Partner
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options depending on location
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.