Sales Operations Specialist - Remote at Talend
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:39 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 26, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
The Field Services Rep is responsible for the operational administration of salesforce.com, data integration/validation, SFDC reporting and analysis, and the support of sales reps across Talend. Ensuring new hires are set up with the correct permissions, with the correct account and opportunity assignments. Will assist in account validation, and new account assignments, as well as be the front-line support to Sales AE’s.
The Field Services Rep is always thinking about operational improvements to help streamline the processes for AE’s to work more efficiently.
What you will be working on:
- New hire set up in SFDC and connected tech.
- Account and Opportunity assignment changes based on AE territory.
- Account Management (Creation/Deletion/Merge).
- Assist with Lead conversion.
- Account and Opportunity team hygiene
- Data Integrity
- Regional Sales Support
- Develop meaningful dashboards and KPIs using analytic tools to present data that can be consumed rapidly by AE’s.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve sales processes
- Develop, track and document business processes globally.
- Work with leaders and stakeholders to understand current processes and document them.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Expert experience with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in a sales type position is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task
- At least 2 years of sales operations/analytics experience
- Experience working with SAAS based company
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description