Sales Development Representative at ExtraHop
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be a hunter and will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the World’s largest organizations
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment, using tools like Discoverorg and LinkedIn
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers and Marketing to run highly targeted ABM campaigns
- Evangelize ExtraHop’s operational intelligence platform with Senior Managers and Executives at prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to continually improve lead generation activities and automation
- Provide value-added market intelligence to Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Task with creating and driving social awareness and selling activities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ of relevant sales/prospecting experience desired
- CRM software experience (preferably Salesforce.com)
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executive management of Enterprise IT
- Challenger sales-related skill set
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?