Sales Development Representative (Aspire) (St. Louis, MO)
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Acquired by ServiceTitan in 2021, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by thousands of premier field services leaders in the U.S. and Canada, our solutions empower our clients to make better business decisions for their company. Our partnership with ServiceTitan has enabled us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients and reports to the SDR Manager. The SDR will actively drive outreach campaigns via email and cold calling. This position will work closely with the sales and marketing departments. This role is provided sales training, through the renowned Challenger sales model, to enhance your sales career.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound cold calling campaigns, 80+ calls per day
- Manage open Campaigns/Sequences via email, task and call completion
- Contact and qualify in-bound leads, complete needs assessment and scheduling demos for sales consultants
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Sales Development Supervisor on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Minimal Travel expected
What you'll bring:
- High school diploma is required, bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferably working in sales or a customer service-related role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone presence that easily connects to potential clients.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, MO (Chesterfield). Employees for this position have moved to a hybrid work model (4 days/week in the office and 1 day/week remote). This role will eventually move to 5 days in office.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.