LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Development Representative for our rapidly-growing healthcare technology business alongside leading corporate brands and diagnostic testing companies. The successful candidate will prospect and build a pipeline for the BELLA Health product, facilitating our business growth plans.
In this role you will:
- Perform outbound sales prospecting activities directed at customers and targets, to generate and develop leads and pipeline for the BELLA Health product.
- Use social media and other tools to capture prospect profiles that will support meaningful conversations.
- Contact via phone/email/chat and learn more about initiatives and challenges.
- Collect and/or update information in Salesforce.
- Take action on certain phone, web and other inquiries within a defined time frame.
- Deliver business impact/ROI based messaging to prospects and customers.
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand off lead as appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and territory owners to build lead/sales pipeline.
- Participate in call campaigns to populate events (i.e. Executive breakfast, local user).
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate.
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports as required.
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback to sales and marketing colleagues.
- Continuously learn about LP successes and business ecosystem in order to share with prospects and customers.
- Generate and pre-qualify ongoing leads for the sales team.
- Report to the VP of the BELLA Health program.
Your qualifications are:
- B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year in sales development / lead qualification in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS solution.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills and persona.
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization (familiar with Salesforce.com or similar tool).
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite).
- Excellent time management skills and a high degree of organization are a must.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with online real-time engagement via chat and video is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.