Outbound Sales Development Manager - Flex at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Outbound Sales Development Manager leading a new team of Flex SDRs. We are looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has preferably demonstrated a track record of successfully selling to contact center customers.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum on the Sales Development team.About the job
This position is needed to build and implement strategic Flex outbound campaigns while inspiring your team members to reach their highest potential. Additionally, you will implement departmental projects to evolve tactics that ensure the highest levels of efficiency and performance. By closely monitoring key metrics and trends, you will directly impact the future direction of the global Flex outbound team. Collaborative selling is key as you and your team will closely align team goals with Flex sales teams globally.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Hire, train, and lead a high-performing team of Outbound Sales Development Representatives that will be responsible for generating Flex pipeline
- Inspire individuals and motivate a team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Develop and mentor reps for career growth within the Twilio Sales organization and other departments.
- Actively use salesforce.com, LinkedinNav, Tableau, LeadIQ, Pathlight and Outreach to manage sales processes and set standards for performance metrics.
- Evangelize and be a Flex spokesperson internally and externally, and display the radical transformation of the contact center solution market.
- Ensure team productivity and efficiency by monitoring dashboards, reports, & productivity tools.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Enablement in order to devise regionally relevant messaging to maximize outbound effectiveness.
- Analyze campaigns and sales data to iterate and drive continuous improvements in process and tactics.
- Coordinate with senior sales management to maximize team collaboration and attain aggressive pipeline goals.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4 year degree or similar
- 2+ years sales management experience in enterprise technology sales
- 2+ year in outbound sales development and full cycle AEs with proven track record of success
- 1+ years of robust Salesforce.com analysis of outbound campaigns, sales activity, reports and dashboards.
- Experience working with Contact Center customers or experience working within a Contact Center environment is preferred
- Experience leveraging prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, video, data enrichment & cleansing, SDR processes, etc.)
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train SDRs.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company.
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
This role will be based in our Denver or Atlanta office.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].