Mid-Market Partnerships Lead at Cardlytics
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 160 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.1T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
Cardlytics is looking for a Lead for our fast-growing mid-market US Advertising business. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker, who is self-motivated and goal oriented. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a business along with a high-performing team from the ground up. You are a master at leveraging data-driven insights and a consultative sales approach to produce results and are passionate about developing a team to do the same. You have a strong business acumen and can work closely with cross-functional teams on both internal and external solutions that will drive efficiency and revenue growth.
- Lead and manage the mid-market sales team to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop strategy and go-to-market plans to drive new business and expand existing partnerships
- Establish business objectives and expectations with your team and measure performance on an ongoing basis
- Implement processes and standardization to enable an efficient and effective sales organization
- Build relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor
- Seek out thought leadership opportunities to further establish yourself and Cardlytics as industry experts
- Results oriented, accountable for quarterly and annual revenue goals, pipeline management, and growth
- A respected manager, leader and team player that motivates and develops talent
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple resources, priorities, and deadlines
- A strategic thinker who focuses on longer-term challenges and defines evolving future opportunities
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal teams to drive revenue and adoption of Cardlytics
- Curious and passionate for any opportunity to prove the bottom-line profitability of advertising
You have experience in:
- Digital media sales with 8+ years of successfully growing revenue and long-term strategic partnerships
- Data-driven selling with a focus on business performance metrics
- Meeting and exceeding multi-million-dollar advertising sales targets
- Managing team pipeline and activity via SFDC to ensure complete and accurate revenue forecasting
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing teams
- Building relationships and influencing decisions at the highest levels within an organization