As our Logistics Account Manager, you will cultivate and grow our logistics’ customer relationships leveraging our metals marketplace. While Reibus has made tremendous inroads with its customers, continuing to expand upon our specialized brokerage will be essential to completing the holistic Reibus offering.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced logistics sales representative to be a part of a unique, tech-driven, and specialized brokerage as we build a global transportation solution for metals and more. You’ll work closely with your teammates, the Director of Logistics and VP of Sales, to determine where the greatest market opportunities exist and execute your vision in collaboration with carrier sales. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating value to customers is your specialty, we want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the growth strategy: Plan and operationalize growth initiatives through prospecting, approaching (email, cold-call, in person), and negotiating. Build relationships with customers’ markets aligning with logistics growth strategy to achieve or exceed margin and profitability goals.
- Shepherd our brand: Embody our values and build trust with our customer network and carrier partners ensuring that we uphold our commitment to service to them.
- Enable sales and service: Actively generate new sales leads and convert them to revenue generating accounts while independently managing and prioritizing your work streams.
- Establish long-term partnerships: Building relationships with new customers through daily account management, regular reviews of service agreements, competitive bidding, and by re-assuring stakeholders of our continued commitment to the partnership.
- Support development of new solutions: Apply unparalleled understanding of customer needs and logistics to build new solutions and offer additional services across Reibus Logistics' growing footprint.
- Track account progress: Utilize Salesforce to maintain account and pipeline information.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of the customer above all. Views problems through the customer’s lens first, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to leverage customer relationships and customer needs to create value for all parties involved
- Drive and follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization, and learning, especially when faced with unique challenges and opportunities
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in fast-paced environments. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility—able to lead change in a positive way, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
- 2-5 years in Logistics Sales Preferred
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet performance metrics
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive spirit that drives you to be the best
- Bachelor's degree preferred
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]