Head of Strategic Partnerships at CapTech (Charlotte, NC)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
CapTech is looking for an experienced Partnerships Leader to drive the identification, development, and execution of existing and newly identified technology partnership opportunities. An ideal candidate is someone who has experience in management consulting, as well as experience managing technology partnerships. Candidate will focus on business strategy, and growing one or more enterprise partnerships at scale.
The individual in this role will be responsible refining CapTech's Enterprise Technology Partnership Strategy to unlock growth and value creation opportunities across the firm. To be successful in this role, you must be capable of working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels managing direct and indirect reporting relationships with business and technology strategy experts that each contribute unique skills, insights, and relationships. You must think strategically and be willing to serve in both coach and player roles to ensure overall success. You must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills coupled with an ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role will work closely with CapTech’s Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, and Executive Leadership to make selective choices about where and how to invest in partnerships to drive growth and unlock enterprise value.
- Research and analyze existing and emerging partnership opportunities for CapTech
- Monitor the competitive landscape to help inform and guide CapTech's Partnership strategy
- Business plan creation and modeling used in selection / creation of partnerships and to inform decision making for partnerships all levels of the organization
- In partnership with key stakeholders, execute strategies to drive growth across partnerships and focus areas
- Develop firm-wide presentations on strategies, performance, and key decisions (Board / Executive Level)
- Manage partner relationships, engagement risks, project planning, and investment requirements throughout the entire life cycle
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients’ and vendors’ Customer Success Managers
- Develop and execute a business review process for key partner relationships both internally and externally
- Servant leadership, talent identification, development, and management of other CapTechers (Build Teams)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 15+ years' experience in Strategy and/or Management Consulting (Corporate Strategy) and Partnership Management or Business Development
- Strong experience in leadership to drive against created KPIs created in support of business performance. (Revenue, Market Share, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing a business such as:
- Pragmatically dealing with tough tradeoffs and strategic issues facing a business.
- Leading the business strategy for success at one or more businesses.
- Managing high magnitude change through influencing without authority in multi-functional organizations.
- Leveraging strong team building skills in the past to bring together diverse views and leading teams to accomplish tough challenges with successful outcomes.
- Must be versed in reviewing and negotiating both commercial and legal terms
- Familiarity with information technology and management consulting industry specific contract provisions
- Proven ability to take initiative, and move daily work forward with intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm
- Strong organizational skills necessary to document and track issues from inception to resolution
- Good judgment in prioritizing and completing tasks, and in seeking guidance when needed
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external executive level communications
- Experience building and growing a team of Partnership Operational Teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels both within and outside of the organization
- Ability to be flexible in communication style and approach
- Travel - Willingness to travel up to 50% is required
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Cell Phone stipend
Competitive Paid Time Off
Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
Team building and social activities
Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
Some positions may require travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.