WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Talend Customer Success Team
Your role at Talend: As a Gainsight Developer for the Customer Success teamyou are visionary, customer focused, and outcome driven. This role is responsible for the overall Gainsight development and configuration of the new customer engagement program at Talend. The program leverages Gainsight features to enhance customer experience through automation, digital communications, and data collection. You will collaborate with internal teams to design and configure creative solutions to meet program objectives, solve complex challenges and drive successful outcomes. As part of the Customer Success Operations team, you will be part of a team of distributed leaders and team members across Talend. As part of this team you will:
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary Gainsight Developer for the Customer Success team
- Design scalable platform to support the Digital Touchpoint Model customer engagement program
- Design and implement technical processes and workflows
- Configure create HTML and deploy Gainsight programs such as email campaigns and customers surveys
- Continuous process improvement to streamline and automate existing processes
- Partner with IT to enhance business systems and resolve production problems including development requests, feature enhancements, and bug fixes
- Provide day-to-day operational support. Identify problems and perform corrective actions.
- Build and maintain accurate, trusted and relevant reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain technical scope documentation, work effort estimates, and development / deployment task breakdowns
- Technical liaison for Customer Success on enterprise platform projects
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
What We're Looking For
- Strong hands-on Gainsight development experience
- Certified Gainsight Administrator desirable
- Demonstrable experience designing Gainsight processes and automations
- Demonstrated experience with HTML
- Familiarity with global data privacy and compliance
- Familiarity with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Innovative and creative with solution development
This role can be based from remote home office
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description