Customer Success Manager, Agencies at LiveRamp
Customer Success Manager, Agencies
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across product, marketing, sales, and more? Are you excited to work daily with our most strategic clients to deliver technical solutions that drive substantial revenue growth? Consider joining us!
- Work closely with top Agency Partners as a trusted advisor and navigate challenges as they arise
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives while managing customer expectations
- Effectively and independently lead complex initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: commercial, product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Manage the customer renewal process and work to reduce churn and contraction
- Host frequent operational calls and delivery status updates with client teams to ensure alignment
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products
- Identify upsell opportunities and work in collaboration with commercial teams to bring new solutions to our customers
- Act as a subject matter expert and a mentor to other team members
Your team will:
Partner with LiveRamp’s Agency clients in order to drive amazing customer experiences across all their different initiatives including but not limited to brand marketing, Data Marketplace usage, measurement/attribution, Identity, and more.
- 4+ years experience in customer success or client operations for enterprise/strategic accounts
- Agency, AdTech/MarTech, or Digital experience strongly preferred
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management
- Quick to learn and help communicate complex technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity on projects
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Experience working for/with Ad Agencies.
- Experience working with Measurement/Attribution Platforms
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, Boston, or Phoenix (Tempe)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.