Channel Programs Director at Nextiva (Remote)
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
A primary accountability for this role is complete end-to-end ownership of the NextivaONE Partner Program, which is the vehicle of packaged services, benefits, and enablement journey for how to successfully partner with Nextiva. The ideal candidate will have intimate experience around managing a partner program and understanding the need of Nextiva’s partners to always deliver a program that meets our core commitment of providing our partners a Simple, Profitable, and Predictable selling experience.
- Responsible for the ownership of the NextivaONE Partner Program, including budget, elements, partner certifications, partner compensation, defining enablement journey, and resourcing alignment.
- Lead on competitive industry trends to ensure Nextiva competitiveness in market and recommended pivots where required to maintain advantages/differentiation
- Lead monthly Channel Incentives motions by maintaining understanding of competitive offers and a pulse with our partners on areas we can make enhancements to continue to differentiate through SPIFF’s, promotions and other in-market levers to drive performance.
- Recommends ongoing improvements to the Nextiva Partner Experience pertaining to programs, process and tools to help seamless selling over overall partnership
- Consistent alignment with Nextiva partner-facing roles to receive feedback on areas of improvement, as well as to give your input on areas of tighter alignment in external messaging, program articulation, etc.
- Travel: approximately 25%
- 7+ years of driving successful Channel Programs/Channel Marketing
- Demonstrated track record of all aspects of building and managing a Channel Partner Program
- Reference-able success of driving partner behavior through creation of programs and incentives
- Strong channel acumen, and demonstrated understanding of partner economics
- Ability to communicate effectively and present to all organizational levels in small and large groups
- UCaaS/SaaS Product Portfolio and market knowledge a plus
- Intermediate understanding of company financial measures
- Quickly establish internal and external productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.