The Business Development Trainee supports our Sales, Marketing, and Data teams to maintain and boost our current customer base. The Trainees will begin their assignment working with the Inside Sales team to establish a baseline in product knowledge while supporting sales function by developing leads, market surveys, customer consultation, and sample product offerings. Depending on their course of study, the Trainee will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales, data, or marketing and advance through the program with hands-on experience. The trainee will build skills and gain experience within a specific track and based on managerial discretion, have the opportunity to support multiple functions of the organization while exploring different career paths. The Business Development Trainee will be exposed to extensive training, mentorship, and real-world application to help launch careers.
What you'll do:
- Execute sales strategies by calling existing and new customers
- Provide additional administrative support to sales representatives
- Develop and refine sales skills by participating in on-going sales trainings
- Manage outbound telephone and email communication with customers and prospects
- Prepare data generation, collection, storage, and data management
- Responsible for data cleaning/data integrity
- Analyze data exploration, visualization, and analysis
- Complete an average of 3 data reports a day
- Support the creation of specialized projects in account-based marketing and content development
- Assist in marketing research and campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
Other Corporate Projects
- Based upon the business needs
Who we're looking for:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College or University.
- Must work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Represent CA's core values- demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player capable of staying disciplined in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, delivering quality work under deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
We'd also love to see, though not required:
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong listening and communication skills- both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills- build trust and confidence among team.