Range is the fast, flexible, revolutionary wealth management platform. We give people an all-in-one place to live their best financial life. From buying a house to retiring early or taking care of family — members can get answers to their questions anytime and feel confident that their money is working for them.
Our team is full of all-stars who love to disrupt, collaborate, and build the next big thing in WealthTech. Join us as we make financial wellness accessible for millions more people!
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated and personable individual to join our team. This individual will spend their days talking to our members about the benefits of Range and helping them with issues, upgrades and renewals.
What you’ll do for us
- Develop trust with members to increase likelihood of long-term agreements and contract renewals
- Help to retain current member base and see value in additional offerings
- Maintain our CRM with client information and deal status
What will set you apart
- 3+ years in similar role
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with anyone
- Previous experience selling into consumers
- Previous experience in FinTech or WealthTech
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Hybrid workplace
- Technology allowance
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.