Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us!
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Guide clients through their Bluevine partnership and ensure they receive white glove support
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly quota and performance standards, including revenue targets
- Engage with and build a relationship with clients via inbound and outbound calls/emails by helping them with basic product related questions and troubleshooting scenarios
- Seek to gain insights from clients to better understand their business needs in order to offer Bluevine services or solutions that drive engagement and create long term value
- Proactively reach out to a book of clients in your name and follow up to gather additional information or ask clarifying questions
- Coordinate with Account Executives to seamlessly hand-off of new clients post-onboarding
- Partner work with Lending Support to troubleshoot technical issues
- Deliver consistent and timely responses, follow-through, and follow-up in response to client requests and issues and be a client advocate when called upon, providing underwriting with additional data points, or tipping them off to suspicious client behavior
- Maintain a client roadmap for credit line increases and other service enhancements
- Understand complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure that our institutional clients are integrated appropriately and using our product suite optimally
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Essential (maximum 10):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of account management, client success and or sales experience
Desirable (maximum 5):
- Financial/Banking experience preferred
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong decision-making, organization, and problem-solving skills