About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.The key responsibilities of the Account Manager role include:
Supporting banking clients and responds to client inquiries. Executes client account servicing activities as requested by partners within appropriate time frames, including but not limited to assisting clients with banking and loan inquiries, updating client databases, updating client data and status reports, researching of client issues, and workflow distribution for the Banking Services Team. This is a hybrid/remote role, in the office and working from home.Major Duties:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Coordinates with CSST Client Support Services Team (CSST) to execute daily client transaction activity and transaction processing; requests and ensures systems information is up-to-date; execution of client servicing events, communicating with clients and other internal and external partners
- Coordinates with the CSST on deposit related transaction processing including account opening, exception clearing, overdrafts, etc.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client servicing and coordinates with other team members across disciplines to ensure execution and follow-up
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity
- Develops clear understanding of client needs behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions
- Primary focus will be assisting deposit relationship clients with banking needs
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Communicates with clients regularly to inform them of account set-up or status, past due loans, document requests or other information
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of documentation required to monitor client relationships
- Is well versed in the compliance requirements for new accounts and relationships and reviews compliance reports for adherence to policy and procedures
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of various business applications critical to relationship management including client on-line tools
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the position, working towards becoming proficient in all areas required of the position
Working with Us:
- 3+ years' experience, or equivalent, in financial servicing/accounting fields with client servicing background
- Knowledge of banking products and services is required.
- Knowledge of internal banking functions.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required
- Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 pm CST Hybrid (Currently 2 days in office, 3 days remote)
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve!Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us andapply today.#MadeForGreaterReasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at [email protected]
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.