This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
Renewals Managers are natural self-starters, collaborators, and relationship builders who drive retention, growth and success for both our customers and FullStory. Reporting to the Lead for Renewals, you will co-own the renewals process for FullStory’s customers in the mid-market segment. (We define mid-market as customers with 200+ employees and under $1.5bn in revenue.)
As a key member of the Customer Experience organization, you will develop trusted client relationships and collaborate internally to remove barriers to customer retention while also expanding account value. Carefully blending a sales mindset with the soft skills associated with customer success, you artfully help customers identify additional ways they can expand the value of their FullStory investment throughout the renewals process.
Are you ready to become the linchpin in our customers’ experience? Let’s talk.
- Notify customers of their upcoming renewals to identify their requirements and address any roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Engage with customers to ensure they have a seamless experience renewing and realize the value they receive from FullStory.
- Increase account growth by actively identifying expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Support, etc.) to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for each renewal.
- Negotiate renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
- Serve as a customer advocate to FullStory’s Product team and the rest of the organization.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience in a Renewals, Sales, or Account Management role or similar
- Has experience in delivering customer experiences through understanding, setting expectations, and exhibiting genuine empathy
- Has experience communicating verbally and in writing
It would be amazing if:
- Managing your time is second nature and you take a disciplined approach to setting up your day
- Your written and verbal communication skills are professional, clear, and concise. You are empathetic in all of your interactions
- You live to collaborate, have fun and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- You build organizational influence and credibility through consistently delivering high-quality work on time
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.