Come be a part of a team that is not only reinventing how industrial business is done but also a game changer on what is defined as a great company to work for.
About the Role
Reibus is looking for a rockstar Talent Scout to join our People & Culture team. All we want you to do is find great people that will come to Reibus and do awesome things and live by our five core values.
If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark when it comes to creating a world class team for a fast-growing tech start-up that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This role is for the Recruiter that wants to innovate the talent acquisition space and join the Reibus journey to become the most successful tech start-up ever!
What will you be doing?
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates to confirm qualifications and fit with the Reibus culture
- Take ownership of candidate experience from start to finish, including scheduling interviews, collecting manager feedback and candidate follow up
- Facilitate offer process and manage onboarding for new hires
- Own, support, and cultivate new ideas/tools/projects that will improve the People & Culture space at Reibus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience in talent acquisition
- Proficient in using applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various interview techniques and candidate screening methods
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Must be flexible, extremely well organized, detail oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]