Sourcing Recruiter, Sales at ExtraHop
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
As a member of our small but skilled recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding the right candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You’ll grow your sourcing skills while being involved in building strategic sourcing strategies for our global teams.
At ExtraHop, you’ll find an outlet for your drive, enthusiasm, and creative skills as you develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers. And while you will find the low-hanging fruit, you’ll be a sleuth who doesn’t rely on traditional sourcing methods. Comfortable with numbers, you’ll draw insights from data to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient, and more fun.Make an Impact
Our Sourcing Recruiter, Sales role at ExtraHop offers a unique opportunity to define a rapidly growing company, one person at a time.
- Build strong relationships with candidates.
- Convey a sense of ExtraHop culture through positive interactions with potential hires.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Partner with Senior Recruiters with a strategy to build candidate pipeline and make recommendations.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers and teams.
- Schedule and assist in overseeing interview loops.
- Provide substantive feedback and information to the hiring team throughout the interview process.
- Love data
- Compile, track and report on recruiting analytics
- Proactively bring compensation trends and data to the attention of your manager and your team.
- Find creative ways to improve the hiring process at ExtraHop.
- Develop new approaches to hiring the best candidates.
- Solve problems by collecting and analyzing data.
Do you have what it takes to hit the ground running as a Sourcing Recruiter, Sales at ExtraHop? We’d like to hear how you would be a great fit as we look for a candidate with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience recruiting in a start-up or technical business environment
- Experience supporting the business and recruiting teams
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Track record of solving complex problems and making a significant impact
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills #LI-BKW
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?