Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Engineering
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As LiveRamp continues to pioneer and expand in its mission of connecting the world's data safely and effectively, we need a talented Expert Talent Acquisition Partner to own full-cycle recruiting from the first touch all the way to the offer. You’ll seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. You’ll act as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers. You will deliver a positive and empowering candidate experience, and collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process. Furthermore, you’ll help the team meet our OKRs: lower time-to-fill, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, and add to Best Places to Work List to name a few.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage and evaluate top technical talent.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Act as an advocate for both hiring managers and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Embrace, Execute and Evolve LiveRamp Values in your work.
- Proactively seek to improve processes.
Your team will:
You’ll be joining a highly skilled, collaborative Talent Acquisition team focused on driving results while providing the best possible experience for our candidates and partners. We are all A-players looking for someone to help us continue our successes as our company continues to scale. Our team recruits for all Engineering/Non-Engineering roles in the organization.
- 5+ years of Software Development and/or Engineering full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong sourcing acumen and methodology, know how to leverage multiple platforms/events/resources/boards to attract top tier talent.
- Successful track record and high level of expertise recruiting top Engineering talent.
- You take initiative and build productive partnerships.
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move quickly.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You always answer emails and calls within 24 hours.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies.
- Willing to travel bi-annually to our San Francisco headquarters.
- Experience working with a rapidly scaling SaaS company and/product.
- Established skilled candidate network in San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Boston, Philadelphia and/or Little Rock.
- Experience working with Greenhouse, HireVue, Workday and/or G-Suite.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.