Senior Sales Recruiter - US Sales
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We have an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong background in corporate talent acquisition who has been successful recruiting for enterprise sales positions in a growing tech start-up. In this hands-on position, the ideal candidate will work closely with sales management to manage the full-cycle recruiting process for sales roles across the United States. The key part of this role is to source, recruit and attract top talent.
- Manage the entire life cycle recruiting from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner and within budget
- Demonstrated success in identifying and utilizing direct sourcing techniques to hire at all levels
- Work with hiring managers to develop effective job descriptions to accurately explain functions of and qualifications for individual roles
- Conduct initial phone screen to qualify candidate experience, motivation and compatibility and deliver timely feedback to hiring managers
- Ensure all candidates have an exceptional candidate experience from first contact to start date
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years recruiting in a growing tech company sourcing and hiring enterprise sales talent at all levels
- National sales recruiting experience
- SaaS corporate sales recruiting experience a plus, cybersecurity background is highly desired for this role.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior sales leaders
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Committed to excellent candidate experience and customer service
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using integrity and consistency
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the utmost care