FIGS is seeking a talented, experienced, and data-driven Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to develop and implement FIGS’ talent acquisition strategy on a global scale. As a strategic partner to the FIGS executive team, the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition will design, execute, and implement a talent acquisition strategy and long-term vision for rapid growth, while maintaining a best-in-class culture, driving disciplined and inclusive talent practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the HR team and business leaders to develop organizational recruiting strategy by effectively translating business needs into strategic initiatives and quantifiable outcomes.
- Measure recruitment metrics (e.g. time-to-hire, source-of-hire, cost-of-hire etc.) to ensure the recruitment team’s processes are efficient, effective, and best-in-class.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, to understand and support their current and future hiring needs on the basis of growth strategies.
- Identify emerging trends in the talent acquisition ecosystem and propose creative and new ideas for finding the best talent.
- Lead and develop sourcing strategies and build talent pipelines for future growth.
- Manage partnerships with job boards and implement public-facing employer branding initiatives.
- Develop a network of referred candidates and past applicants for future hires.
- Lead, train and evaluate recruiting team.
- Oversee the candidate experience (e.g. application process, communications, interviews, etc.)
- Implement hiring manager training, including interviewing best practices.
- Prepare, review, and monitor annual budget for recruitment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive growth.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree in related fields.
- Experience building a high performing talent acquisition team, with 7+ years of experience leading the talent acquisition function at a fast growing company.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, and overseeing processes.
- Strong organizational skills.
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.