Human Resources Assistant at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a HR Assistant with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Assistant is also expected to be a critical thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. In this position, the HR Assistant will help organize, coordinate, and carry out all human resource department projects and processes. The HR Assistant should have excellent administrative skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. This role is responsible for maintaining positive employee relations by fostering a positive work environment. The role will report to the Director of Human Resources.
What You'll Do:
- Support HR director in educating employees on and enforcing company policies.
- Assist with maintaining a positive culture and environment.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Processes required updates to the HRIS system for employee transfers, changes in job classification, and other related employment matters.
- Assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Maintain all copies of employees' records, ensuring documents are filed correctly and kept confidential.
- Help with new-hire procedures, including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons.
- Completes form I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Assist with on-boarding, off-boarding, and all aspects of the employee life-cycle.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assist or prepare correspondence as needed.
- Under the leadership of the HR director, be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have.
- Adhoc HR projects as assigned by the Director of HR or Executive leadership.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Exposure to Labor Law regulations.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for helping both individuals and teams succeed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee and company information.
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable.
Other Must Haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS