OLIVER is hiring a Creative Recruiter to join our fast-growing North America team!
As a Creative Recruiter, you will interact closely with our on-site teams across North America to source talent for permanent positions. Typical roles you will work on include copywriters, digital designers, art directors, social media and community managers, creative project managers, UI/UX designers, account management roles at all levels and more!
We are looking for someone resourceful with a network of creative talent to join the team.What you will be doing:
- Work your networks to find and screen the best creative talent for open roles for North America
- Manage up to 10-15 open job requisitions at a time
- Review and screen applicants in Greenhouse/Applicant Tracking System
- Source for candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter and other social networks
- Screen candidates to ensure skill and culture fit with the teams and company
- Source, screen and interview applicants and referrals
- Write up detailed job screen notes in Greenhouse
- Extend offers and negotiate salaries with candidates
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on interviewing best practices
- Create strong relationships with Hiring Managers
- Create a bench of talent/pipeline for a range of creative jobs in several key markets
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- 3 years of experience working as a full cycle Recruiter at an advertising or creative staffing agency.
- Prior Greenhouse or other ATS experience required (Greenhouse Preferred)
- Mastery working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- 3 years of experience recruiting for a range of industries, roles, market trends and locations across North America
- 3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience in a creative environment, working on graphic and digital designer, account management, art director, copywriter, production artist roles and community and social media roles.
- Experience attracting "hard to find candidates"
- Experience assessing creative portfolios
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and calm demeanor
- Strong sense of organization and follow-through, ability to manage multiple sourcing requests at one time
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, time-management abilities, and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Creative with an enthusiastic and confident demeanor
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing [email protected]