A much-needed call for systemic change against racism and oppression in the U.S. has set a much higher standard for companies’ diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts. It is no longer enough to just talk about the topic, companies must take action. DEI needs to be a part of a company's DNA in order to truly achieve a diverse and equitable workplace. It needs to be learned, talked about and acted upon all of the time, for the rest of time.
However, that’s easier said than done. That’s why we spoke with a group of DEI leaders to share how companies can work to remove racism and oppression from their own organizations. This guide offers action-oriented solutions to help your organization embrace an anti-racist culture.
Click the button below to get your free copy and start taking action.
What You'll Learn
- How to support employees in being radically inclusive.
- Ways to foster conversations about race in the workplace.
- The steps for building a successful training program on unconscious bias and other important DEI topics.
- How one company has built an anti-racist workplace and continues to do so today.
- BONUS: Additional resources to promote continued education.