Security Analyst - Web Applications
Two Barrels is looking for a Web Application Security Analyst. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
As our web app analyst you will be responsible for analyzing all of our web properties for security vulnerabilities. You would need a strong background in coding and development. You will be tasked with protecting the company's web properties (we have over 100) from theft, loss, or unauthorized access.
Remote | Spokane - Austin - SLC |
$175,000 / year
- Analyzing all our web applications for security vulnerabilities
- Monitor network traffic for security incidents and events
- Respond to events in real time and write detailed incident response reports
- Develop and promote best practices for information security
- Conduct threat research for known or potential activity
- 3+ years of strong application security experience with thorough understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Demonstrate previous vulnerability finds
- A passion for vulnerability research
- Hands-on experience with application security assessment methodologies and tools
- Expert knowledge of information security principles, web applications and malicious code and common techniques used by hackers
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and how it affect security implementations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; outstanding oral and written communication skills
- You're a good human
Why you might like this job:
You've always enjoying tweaking and messing with code on websites, but would enjoy a stable job helping good humans try to do good work.
- Great Wage & Success Meetings with your manager
- Work From Home comfort package & company provided equipment
- 22 days paid time off annually, PLUS 4 paid holidays
- 4% 401k employer matching through Fidelity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
- Crappy parking? Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options...