WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
WeddingWire’s New Business Account Executives are integral, high-performing members of a pioneer team building partnerships with local Canadian wedding vendors, driving meaningful success to local businesses. Our Primary New Business Account Executives excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners and decision makers, understanding their goals and needs and offering a consultative approach to service
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly quotas as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Build and maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs and give a strong, crisp and on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day and be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions and keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CANDIDATES ARE:
- Highly motivated to achieve their earning potential
- Comfortable making sales calls with an excellent phone presence
- Extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- Equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to engage and persuade
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, competitive team environment
- Self-confident, energetic and enthusiastic when managing high volume transactions, dialing and identifying decision makers
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn
- Candidates who have a proven track record of consistent performance and the ability to hit and exceed quota
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.