About you: You’re a hands-on leader, mentor and motivator of your team, supporting them on sales deals, and with our customers. The ideal profile for this role will be someone with a proven track record in building, recruiting, developing and growing high performing diverse enterprise field sales teams within software sales organizations. Knowledge of the AI, Machine learning, SaaS, Voice and Messaging market would be advantageous. You lead by example and are all about operational excellence. You have an excellent work ethic, yet you also understand the importance of work/life balance. You’re open, collaborative, passionate about what you, and are customer focused.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and hire the best talent to create a diverse team of Enterprise field sales professionals.
- Continuously mentor, coaching your team; leading by example to enable them to become high performers and overachievers. Your success is their success and you are all about recognizing that.
- Be responsible for the sales strategy of your team across the region you cover and will be able to leverage your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to cement the long-term success of your team.
- Utilize your attention to detail and data to ensure the operational excellence, forecasting and pipeline management of your team.
- Formulate a cohesive partner strategy, working closely with our channel; driving best in class efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Be involved in large opportunities and represent LivePerson at customer meetings to further support your sales team when required; as well as leveraging your peers, other business areas to support large opportunities when needed.
- Build and develop Executive level relationships with our customers, to be the Senior Executive face of the business
Who You Are
- You’re a recruiter! We are company builders and in this role, you’ll be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- A true team player – You’re a supportive leader, and nurturer of talent. You understand the importance of fostering a collaborative team environment in order to deliver the best results.
- Energy and Creativity – Energy and enthusiasm are your trademarks. You think out-of-the-box and impress people with your interesting angles and quality work. You’re not afraid to challenge in order to improve efficiency and success
- Experienced – You have a proven track record in managing, building, and developing teams of experienced enterprise sales professionals, within a matrixed, software sales organization. You know what good looks like. You have a track record in consistently exceeding your quotas and still have that ‘hunter’ mentality. You have a strong background in selling solutions across large enterprise customers.
- Excellent Communicator – You know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it. Your inter-personal skills also make you an excellent networker, and you’re able to use this to your advantage to bring the right people together to get things done.
- Passion and Conviction - You can inspire passion in others. You’re a true motivator
- Customer Focused - You deliver customer service like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Several years of selling software as a service solutions into the largest and most strategic healthcare payers, providers and healthcare systems, etc.
- Experience growing teams and managing leaders who oversee quota carrying reps, second line management experience is highly preferred
- Track record of overachievement for team quota, helping to develop both managers and individual contributors
- Revenue generation for both existing and net new clients
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.