Vice President, Global Channel Sales at Egnyte
- Expand Egnyte’s channel sales strategy from the ground up; assess existing partner programs and develop new partner relationships - with the goal to drive high leverage net new revenue streams
- Own the end-to-end channel GTM strategy including channel recruitment and partner readiness
- Create a clear vision for the team and broader organization by building a precise, well-defined strategy and execution plan aligned to the fiscal year priorities and revenue growth targets
- Define the operational plan for the channels business inclusive of systems, processes, and people
- Work closely across Marketing, Sales, BD and Product to drive a proactive cross-functional strategy and to advocate and influence for Partner needs
- Recruit and grow strong partnership with MSPs, VARs and VADs
- Understand our partners’ businesses, and develop strategies and incentives to make them more profitable through our partnership.
- Coordinate and conduct sales and technical training for partners.
- Work with our internal services leadership to define an approach for scale through other delivery and knowledge partners
- Build our global channel strategy; work with regional MDs to activate and manage Channels in each market
- Demonstrated progressive channel leadership experience across a variety of partner types
- Proven experience building and managing channel programs in multiple regions around the world (Americas, EMEA, APAC and US)
- Demonstrable track record of success in worldwide channels strategic planning, owning and delivering on sales targets
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Record of recruiting, inspiring and enabling the success of top talent
- Ability to understand new business models and grow a Channels organization from early stage onwards
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com.