Vice President, Customer Success Strategy & Operations - Remote at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
LivePerson's Customer Success organization mission is to partner with our customers to deliver maximum value from their investment in LivePerson. We are outcome focused and deliver an amazing experience at every touchpoint our customer has with us. Customer Success is a cross-functional team who works closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive adoption, retention, and growth.
The VP, CS Strategy & Operations role, reporting to the EVP of Customer Success, is a key role within the Global Customer Success team and is responsible for defining and implementing key CS initiatives, processes, tools, and methodologies.
In this role you will:
- Define, lead, and track strategic and operational programs for our global customer success team, including:
- Customer journey development
- Customer Onboarding
- Lifecycle management processes and playbooks
- Customer HealthScore
- Entitlement Utilization & Forecasting
- Devise rapid deployment strategies our Services product strategy, development, and packaging
- Own, define, and execute our customer satisfaction programs, including NPS and CSAT surveys; ensure customers are being tracked and evaluated at regular touchpoints
- Define, analyze, and report on the key performance metrics and scorecards for our Customer Success organization
- Define, develop, and continuously improve our customer engagement and experience:
- Segmentation frameworks for efficient management
- Effective field-tested customer engagement
- Implement systems to leverage data and analytics to track customer health and ROI at scale.
- Build and manage systems for acquiring, developing and tracking customer advocates, case studies, and reference customers in collaboration with Marketing
- Ability to measure, monitor and optimize programs and initiatives against goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Customer Success leaders and the Revenue Enablement team to develop a comprehensive employee onboarding and role based enablement programs
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices, and apply to LivePerson as appropriate
What You Need for Success?
- Experience working in enterprise B2B with C-level decision makers
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, able to develop presentations and materials for various audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to operate within a global organization
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a problem-solving mindset to execute on goals
- Extreme attention to detail coupled with thorough project management skills and someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your qualifications are:
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience within a Strategy & Operations, Customer Success, or Professional Services function within a technical SaaS or subscription software service
- B.S in a technology related field, MBA a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, FinancialForce, and Customer Success Automation tools a plus
- Demonstrated customer success experience leading and scaling field teams (Customer Success Managers, Account Management, Professional Services, Solution Architects) and/or operations
- Experience with software development tools, practices, and methodologies
- Experienced leading cross-functional initiatives in mid-sized or large organizations (i.e., 1000+ employees)
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- A confident communication style that will define and influence across our organization.
- A self-starter who delights in figuring out the unsolvable and coming up with the next big idea.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative ideas and lead a cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to influence uplift or retention and cross-sell/upsell rates in a SaaS client base.
- Management experience with a team of at least 5 team members
- Experience with digital engagement approaches and methods preferred (i.e., Digital Customer Success / “tech touch,” Digital Marketing)
- Strong verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.