Vice President, CTV Business Development at DeepIntent (Remote)
Who We Are:
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a Vice President of CTV Business Development to join our growing Commercial Development team. This is a unique opportunity to join a critically important aspect of the business and contribute to growing the supply organization through newly formed CTV partnerships. While this role is client facing, it also requires some basic understanding of back-end technical capabilities.
While the role is based in NYC, we are open to candidates who are remote and willing to work in EST and travel to NYC for periodic business meetings.
- Build inventory and data integration partnerships with all major sources of CTV advertising.
- Manage all day-to-day communications with prospect CTV partners –
- Close supply and data deals with major CTV publishers
- Negotiate and review CTV publisher contract terms & work closely with legal department to execute agreements
- Understand CTV publisher KPIs & metrics and able to identify revenue opportunities
- Train partners on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features, and provide feedback internally on client needs
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and Head of Supply Operations to build and grow the CTV partnerships – This is the first CTV business development hire and there is massive room for growth!
- Work closely with our sales, strategy & product teams to become a valuable resource both internally and externally on our CTV capabilities
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of working experience in a business development, sales or account management role within the digital advertising area (SSP, DSP, Programmatic Trading Desks, etc.) is required
- You have significant relationships with CTV platforms, OEMs, vMVPDs, and AVOD/FVOD platforms.You are excited about the opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing business which adapts quickly based upon your insights.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is required to support the successful implementation and optimization of each publisher
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized with flexibility to work on diverse projects and accounts
- You have a great passion for digital media and an understanding of the digital advertising landscape; experience in healthcare is a plus!
- Working knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem, key industry players, and technical market standards (Ad Serving, DSP, SSP, Header Bidding, etc.) is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in presenting to partners with the ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients, internal teams, and non-technical partners to understand
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.