Technical Account Manager at Twilio (Remote)
- BE AN OWNER: Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES: Work with our customers' and partners' developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- DRAW THE OWL: Understand customer trends, analyze patterns, drive betterments and report what you observe to the management team in order to better improve our support process is a key part of the role.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs, and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions. Understanding of TCP/UDP and basics of SSL/TLS.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrated dedication to the customer experience. Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need.
- You are or were a software engineer for over three or more years. You have experience in building server-side APIs (RESTful style).
- Experience in building native iOS/Android applications using one or more programming languages in Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Proficient in SQL. You have experience in using SQL as a data analysis tool.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]