Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Our training data platform enables organizations to improve their machine learning models far quicker and more accurately. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on getting our customers to performant ML faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
As a Technical Account Manager, you are in the unique position of helping Labelbox’s customers build and operationalize transformational AI technology. As a Customer Success Team, we are not just helping someone use our app, we are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry. As the Labelbox expert post-sale, you’ll guide customers through implementation and on-going management of their Labelbox deployment, provide best practices for achieving their ML goals, and identify solutions to any technical obstacles they encounter along the way.
What you'll be doing
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Labelbox
- Own the renewal process by partnering closely with AE and the account team
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications by staying current with the emerging state of the ML dev lifecycle where training data is the source code
- Continuously learn and improve your skills in software, computer vision, and ML Provide mentorship and guidance to customers through demonstrable knowledge of Labelbox’s products, solutions and methodologies
- Partner with Account Executives to identify growth opportunities and accurately forecast renewals
- Manage onboarding, implementation, for Labelbox’s highly technical customers
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales
- Help drive customer references and case studies
What you'll need to succeed
- Proficient in Python. (Experience with SQL is a plus)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the artificial intelligence industry
- Experience working with collaborative development platforms like GitHub or GitLab
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and an ability to switch context quickly throughout the day and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments
- Sales-minded with the ability to pitch customers on the value of additional products and services
- A natural tendency to be “customer first” and a willingness to go the extra mile
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
More Information on Labelbox
Labelbox operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Labelbox was founded in 2017. It has 142 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Labelbox, click here.
Read Full Job Description