Technical Account Manager SaaS Products- Remote at LivePerson
- Have + years of hands-on ownership of all customer’s technical issues and partner with the LivePerson SME’s team to resolve high-complexity issues as necessary
- Enterprise wide strategic support/ engineering experience, working closely with large complex project initiatives post implementation.
- You will investigate issues by analyzing data stored by the application, checking logs and reviewing code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with software
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production and recommend improvements
- Assist customer support team with customer inquiries
- Monitor application performance and identify trends to expose any potential performance bottlenecks or issues
- Experience using SaaS tools like AppDynamics and Splunk, to provide faster resolution to solution issues.
- API integration troubleshooting- monitor application health to investigate application issues
- Responsible for all customer engagements from initiation to resolution through ensuring progress by SLA and escalation
- Build strong customer relationships, including key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables are on time, adhere to the highest quality standards and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account support metrics
- Attend weekly meetings and quarterly reviews
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Provide constant transparency to an open engagement status/progress while communicating progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Pre / Post-release deployment management
- Manage high priority incidents and work with internal/external teams towards full resolution
- Provide post-mortem root cause analysis
- Provide ongoing feedback on product usability to the Product team
- Stay current with the maintenance activities, change management, and bug fix releases
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or System/ Production Support Engineering for a SaaS or Web company
- Web troubleshooting experience
- Experience troubleshooting with API’s /SDK’s
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of web technologies and the associated support teams/processes
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-organizational efforts with a number of different virtual teams concurrently
- Good time-management skills
- Require little to no supervision
- Experience in using software for sales management such as Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Available for off-hours escalations
- Available to travel to additional customer sites as required (up to 15%)
- BSc/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.