Technical Account Advisor (Remote) at Seismic
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
As our Technical Account Advisor (TAA) you will partner with Seismic’s largest, most innovative customers as part of the Platinum Support Program. You will provide tactical technical support and strategic account management to customer and project teams. You will also coordinate with the Professional Services team in the configuration/integration of Seismic’s vast product offerings for customers.
Seismic’ s TAA’s maintain close communication with customers of the Platinum Support offering, as well as facilitate communication with Technical Support, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations when necessary. They are responsible for protecting the health of the customer through consistent monitoring of the solution engine, and proactively identifying potential areas of improvement. They make recommendations based on their understanding of a customer’s current and future business needs. A successful TAA utilizes their relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization. The TAA helps the customer execute their strategic vision for Seismic by assisting with technical guidance and execution, support escalations, feature requests, forward looking strategies, facilitation of technical conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide oversight on technical resolution for support cases, key customer challenges, and driving cross functional resolution plans across Engineering, Operations, Product Management, etc.
- Regular, proactive monitoring and analysis of customer environment and solutions for performance, scalability, and technical feasibility
- Collaborate with Customer stakeholders/partners to ensure product implementation is optimal and in line with industry best practices, and identify areas of improvement to better align to the strategy of the business
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to explain product offerings and implementation requirements
- Document technical requirements, business strategy, schedules, and client interactions to efficiently transfer knowledge across teams
- Actively work with Solution Architecture to design/optimize a technical approach for client LiveDocs that leverage dynamic data
- Support and collaborate with Account Management and Professional Service teams to provide the client with strategic, technical advisory to maximize the value of Seismic for their business
- Formalize Customer use case to help Product and Engineering determine prioritization and understand customer impact
- Ability to effectively communicate Seismic solutions across a diverse customer base, including a wide range of industries and technical challenges to best guide the customer to the most optimal solution for their business
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: Technical Support, Solution Architecture/Consulting, Sales Operations, Systems Integration
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills, with experience translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements/needs into effective action plans
- Ability to architect and document solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth knowledge of data systems and structures such as Salesforce Objects
- Understanding of the Financial Service industry
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Knowledge of data systems and structures with an intermediate to advanced proficiency with SQL & SOQL
*The work hours vary, and you may be required to work evening and weekends to accommodate client needs
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.