Sr Commercial Account Exec at ServiceNow (Minneapolis, MN)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Commercial Account Executive will produce new business sales revenue from software licenses within customers in the [insert location here] area with 1,000 to 5,000 employees. This will be achieved through territory planning, including researching prospect customers, using business development strategies and completing field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
What you get to do in this role:
The Commercial Account Executive builds relationships within Mid-Market clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for an assigned territory.
- Develop and run a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Partner with the marketing team to initiate marketing plans to increase growth
- Qualify prospects and develop new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Lead ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and improve additional revenue streams
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help their IT roadmap
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Commercial Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the IT industry
- Experience achieving sales targets
- Ability to work in a matrixed support organization using multiple virtual specialists
- Executive-level relationship management experience
- Ability to provide transparency to sales process with excellent CRM hygiene
- Travel: 20-40%, and in some cases up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.