Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Tired of working with outdated, clinical technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical operations and clinical data are managed? Veeva’s Vault Clinical Operations and Data suite of solutions, including EDC, will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you.
Veeva, the provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Clinical Operations and Data Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business goals. As one of the members of our Veeva Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives and Market Owners to understand our customer’s business needs, matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision, and providing value-based product demonstrations.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault CDMS solutions to MedTech customers, including technology-related inquiries
- Refine demonstrations based on needs and trends of the MedTech industry
- Manage demonstration environments for MedTech Vaults
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Solution Design
- Partner Support
- Strategy Support
- Product Management and Development Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3 or more years of experience in a clinical trial role in the life science industry or experience in selling enterprise clinical data management solutions to the life science industry
- Understanding of medical device and diagnostics product development and clinical trial processes and supporting technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience with Veeva Products
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Customer-facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Clinical Data Management processes in the MedTech industry
- Exposure to Digital Trials supporting processes and technologies
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]