Who We Are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
We are also relaunching an advanced version of our conversational AI product to provide enhanced capabilities for our current customers and bring the technology to new markets.
Convoso is looking for people who are excited about the future to join us in the fast growing and innovative field of IVA/AI, as well as motivated team players ready to jump in as we work together to drive our company’s accelerated growth. (Just a heads up - we were selected as one of the Built In LA best places to work in 2020, 2021 and 2022!)
We are dedicated to helping each person grow into their position and throughout their career. Convoso’s new-hire and on-going training programs provide our employees with the resources and time to set them up for success. Our friendly team, located in office, hybrid and remote, is built on a culture of fostering team integrity and provides guidance to ensure every person thrives in their new role.
Convoso currently operates in a ‘Hybrid’ environment for most roles with some opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). For remote positions, Convoso is open to hiring candidates who are residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, NC, NJ, NV, OH,TX, UT.
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for high output SDRs. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage their own outbound prospecting territory and ensure high output outbound outreach, creating MQL creation, outbound activity, and other KPIs.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Typical SDR daily workflow and related outbound activities
- Manage campaigns, cadences, and pipeline
- Stay informed of all new product information
- Be accountable for your targets
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years’ experience as SDR or BDR
- Strong prospecting skills
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, organization and, follow-up skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Salesloft, or other related enablement technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
Work Perks Worth The Hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- 100% covered premiums for employees; Medical, Dental, Basic life insurance, Long term disability
- Affordable Vision plan and optional FSA
- PTO, Paid Sick Time, Holidays, Bereavement time, Parental Leave
- Your birthday off
- 401k program with generous company match
- No cost Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance
- Monthly Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly credits toward food & beverage
- Leadership Development Program
- Company Outings
- On and offsite team building events
- Paid training for departments
- Apple laptop (most roles)
- And a team of highly experienced and kind colleagues!
- Casual office environment & dress
- Daily catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen (Dietary restriction-friendly)
- Happy Hours
- Monthly Massages
- On-site Car Wash
- Free Parking