Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As the Senior Manager of Voice of the Customer (VoC) programs, you will lead our enterprise culture of Customer Focus by building mechanisms that help leaders across the globe connect to the front line and individual customer experiences. You and your team will build upon our partnership with the Coinbase Product organization to develop and implement new customer features through problem statements supported with data and anecdotes. This role is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership across our VoC team and upstream development teams to ensure our product strategies utilize customer feedback, insights and market intelligence.
In addition, this role will influence the Customer Service experience to build mechanisms that will improve the support provided to our customers. The role spans all three product verticals: Retail, Institutional and Ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- In partnership with our Product, Engineering and Design teams, you will create and manage mechanisms that connect leaders to the voice of our customers.
- Use data and customer anecdotes to identify opportunities for new customer facing features.
- Scale existing customer insight processes within to create a cycle of continuous improvement for our products.
- Create a data-driven environment within VoC by holding a high bar for your team’s ability to dive deep using customer insights and business metrics.
- Apply strong business analytics skills to synthesize the voice of the customer, business goals, industry trends and Coinbase technology into our goals and objectives for Customer Support.
- Incorporate market and competitor research to develop key insights that provide inputs to the Coinbase product design decisions.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience in customer service technology and/or customer support.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct management experience, including people managers.
- Experience in financial services and familiarity with global regulatory due diligence requirements.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.