Senior Director, Messaging and Sales Enablement at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
LivePerson’s mission is to ensure our clients create meaningful, proactive connections with their customers. The Director, Sales Enablement Product Marketing will lead the messaging and content creation for LivePerson’s enablement for our client facing teams.
This is the ideal role for a senior leader with expertise driving product marketing strategies and sales and partner enablement. You will work closely with the VP of Product Marketing on our topline messages and across the marketing, sales, and product organizations to ensure that our externally facing teams share our messages consistently - and that those messages speak clearly to the challenges that our customers face.
You'll work with executive leadership and sales enablement teams across regions to develop narratives, collateral, and resources to market and ensure understanding of our brand value, use case value props and competitive positioning. You will be the voice of the seller to the marketing organization and ensure continual alignment and ongoing collaboration.
If you have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and driving significant market impact, we want to meet you.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Understand and communicate our top line messages through the marketing, sales, and product teams to drive comprehension and consistent articulation.
- Develop storylines, narratives, and resources. Leverage different approaches to drive adoption of opportunities across sales teams.
- Partner closely with our sales enablement organization to ensure the absolute best sales enablement in the SaaS industry.
- Lead regular discussions with stakeholders in Sales to understand challenges, identify patterns and trends across the industry, and evolve strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Educate Global Product Leads and Go-to-Market executive stakeholders about the needs of sales teams, driving adoption and traction.
- Identify scaled ways to drive adoption by sharing best practices and success stories.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred,
- 10 years leading marketing strategies that closely partner with sales teams,
- Significant experience with messaging and providing direction for content creation,
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, executing on project management, managing multiple priorities, and operating in ambiguous environments,
- Experience working with sales teams and interacting with/influencing executives,
- Ability to take initiative and identify/solve complex problems,
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills,
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.