Senior Account Executive at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
BigTime Software is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to our growing Sales Team. As a BigTime Sr. Account Executive, you will leverage your product expertise while working with prospective customers to understand their business and technical needs and present a compelling solution that delivers a unique business value. Must be highly motivated and able to multi-task across multiple sales opportunities within a fast-paced environment.
- Perform technical qualification of prospects by developing a thorough understanding of business and technical needs
- Prepare and present customized product demonstrations
- Strategically build a strong pipeline to ensure quota is consistently met
- Utilize Salesforce.com to ensure activities are properly documented and adequate information regarding the prospect and the opportunity are communicated
- Keep up-to-date with competitive products and industry developments
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Experience running online product demonstrations
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Managing a sales process from online demo to close
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience with ERP, time and billing, or Finance & Accounting packages such as QuickBooks, is a plus
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Friday Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- Hybrid work environment (in office 2-3 days a week)
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.