By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive, Aviation to join our fast-growing team. The Senior AE will generate leads, making sales calls, continuously update our CRM, and meet sales targets. They will build rapport with customers and close sales. In addition to a close working relationship with prospective and current clients, they will also maintain close ties with SkySafe’s partners in core markets in the U.S., North America, and around the globe.
- Assist in growing the business in airports across the United States
- Manage entire sales cycle from prospecting, acquiring new customers, and onboarding them to our platform
- Develop sale opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new clients, building rapport, and providing virtual and in-person presentations
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences as a SkySafe representative
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and annual revenue goals.
- Strong relationships within Airports and Aviation across the United States
- 5+ years’ experience working as a sales executive in a complex solution selling team
- Business acumen and work experience within federal, state, and local governments, as that work relates to aviation/airport sales
- Strong communicator and collaborator; mastery in managing stakeholder community and influencing decision making
- Ability to assess, adapt, and deliver results in changing environments
- Ability to learn new tools and develop processes to support business needs
- Ability to build, grow, validate, and maintain a pipeline of personally identified and qualified opportunities
- High energy, charismatic, and innovative leader who operates with a daily sense of urgency
- Startup and/or physical security sales experience a plus!
Read Full Job Description