SDR Sales Advisor at Procore Technologies (Tampa Bay, FL)
Procore is looking for a Sales Advisor to provide frontline coaching and assistance to the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. In this role, you’ll coach SDRs across selling, product, industry, and tech/efficiency competencies. As a Sales Advisor, you’ll serve as a mentor and culture champion, setting a strong example for our team. To be a successful Sales Advisor, you’ll leverage your understanding of basic SDR SaaS and business metrics to drive performance.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Sales Development, and will be based in Tampa, FL. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Answer team questions related to Procore’s product, industry, and sales process; and act as liaison when leadership is not immediately available
- Work diligently to understand our business functions and needs of the business
- Work closely with Marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting
- Functional expert on all tools utilized by the SDR organization
- Conduct weekly, documented call coaching and role-play sessions with an assigned team and lower attaining reps
- Participate in SDR talent search and be available for SDR interview panels as needed
- Assist in onboarding training and continued development of new team members
- Help both the SDR team and SDR Manager forecast team attainment and monitor leading performance indicators such as call volume, demo count, show rate, DQ
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of delivering results for the business
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with a passion for inspiring and motivating others
- Empathy for team members and passion for revenue and growth
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- A perfect mix of curiosity, ambition and proactiveness, resilience and optimism, competitive career development
- Ability to challenge and lead value-added mindset
- Passion for helping others by identifying training and development opportunities that drive personal and team members towards peak performance
- Proven technical aptitude
- Experience using SDR prospecting solutions (Outreach, Groove, Salesloft or others)
- History building or implementing coaching plans and training activities
- Familiarity with enablement or learning management systems (Mindtickle, Seismic, Chorus, Gong or others)
- Past involvement with hiring or recruiting processes
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.